HI FRIENDS

welcome...glad you're here... hope you'll enjoy spending time out here in my blog...

November 2, 2010

Earning is easy

Launch Of A New Energy Drink In Style

6/23/2009 with 2 comments »| Random Post
Today I am going to talk about the launch of an energy drink and about the contest they are conducting.BluFrog energy drink is a new one in the market which is trying for a good reach in the market in a short time.

Well first of all I would like to start with the look of their website. They really got a funky look and I really like it. Well regarding the contest they are conducting one lucky winner will be eligible for one of the five prize packages namely,A Blugamer Ultimate Gaming Package,a New Year's Eve Trip to New York, a trip to Lolapalloza in Chicago, a Richard Petty Racing Experience, or a trip to the Winter X Games in Aspen.

Well personally I prefer a blugamer ultimate gaming package which include an Xbox 360 elite with a rock band 2 bundle. Just look for the rules in their website and you can have a complete information about the contest. If you are really interested about the drink then I recommend you to visit the site and give a chance for the contest.

Post?slot_id=40331&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
If you like this post, then please subscribe to my full Feed RSS. Also you can Subscribe by Email so that new posts will be sent to your inbox.
Hi, recently I have mentioned that I have crossed the minimum payout of slicethepie.com

So I have requested a payout from that site. Actually if you have previously ready about this site in my blog you will come to know that the minimum payout is $8.
Anyway I got my payment from their site to my paypal account and I am as usually attaching a screen shot to this post to make sure that this site really pays. So this site is one of genuine sites which pays for listening music online.


slicethepie payment proof


So I recommend my readers to earn money from slicethepie
If you like this post, then please subscribe to my full Feed RSS. Also you can Subscribe by Email so that new posts will be sent to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment